B&B Insurance Group, LLC.

We are the Cream of the Crop


Our Services

     B&B Insurance Group, LLC has many components.  The insurance component writes policies for auto, home, renter’s insurance, boat, commercial insurance, life and health, commercial auto, motor home, mopeds, motorcycle, trailers, and umbrella policies in Maryland, Delaware and Virginia.  We write policies for customers who have low, mid and high income, long-time residents, senior citizens who demand value priced insurance and lower rates for persons and families who are living on fixed incomes.

Frequently Asked Questions

Auto/Cycle Insurance

  • Why is auto insurance so important?
In the event of an accident, you are at risk financially. If the accident id not you fault, and the other driver does not have adequate insurance, you have to pay for all the damages to your own car plus pay for any medical bill if you are badly injured.
  • Can I get car insurance with a suspended license?
It is possible to get car insurance with a suspended license in most states. Your first step should be to go to your local Motor Vehicle Administration (M.V.A) site they will let you know whether or not your state allows drivers to obtain ans maintain car insurance with a suspended license.
  • Is it more expensive to insure a motorcycle than a car?
Yes, for the simple reason that driving a motorcycle is more riskier.

Commercial Insurance

  • What type of information do I need to provide to receive a quote?
1. Employer Identification Number (E.I.N) or social Security Number (S.S.N)
2. Company Name and Owners Name.
3. What type of business do you preform?
4. Telephone Number.
5. Years of Experience.
6. How many years in this business?
7. Amount of employees and Annual Gross Amount.
  • What is the down payment for the policy?
Pricing varies with each quote that is preformed.

Renters/Homeowners Insurance

  • What information do i need for Home Owners quote?
There are quite a few things we need in order to process a Home Owners quote.. Just to name a few... The year the property was built, the size of the property, how many baths are in the home, who the mortgagee is, the cost of the house and many more factors.
  • For a Renters quote, what do information do I need to provide?
We need to know your address, how many children and adults are in the house; an estimate of the value of the merchandise in the home, and a few other things.